It is absolutely Free to publish with us. Authors just need to prepare the formatting themselves.
We accept only electronic submissions via e-mail as attached documents. Authors are requested to preserve one copy of soft file and send the same file as attachment both to the Editor.
Send your submission of articles and book reviews to the the Editor at editor@firstname.lastname@example.org with a CC to Chief Editor at email@example.com.
We process the following doc (text) and image files:
- Text formats: Ms Word 97—2007, Open Office Documents.
- Image format: Jpeg.
- Authors need to prepare the formatting of the articles themselves following this Template or get it done with the help of some other agency.
- If needed, we can process the formatting for a fee through a third party agency.
- Authors can also arrange for the formatting after final acceptance of their papers.
Best Practices for Authors:
- Send your submission with a proper cover letter clearly stating your submission to a particular volume and issue and agreement to the terms and conditions of the journal.
- Sign up with www.orcid.org and send your ORCID Id to us.
- Send mail from institutional email id.
- Include a link to your profile on your institutional website.
- In the Reference section, avoid including long URLs. Use DOI whenever available. Do not keep the links in blue underlined state. Remove underlined state and the color.
- Not to send any extra mail pressing for promotion or any degree award keeping in mind true purpose of research and publication.
Authors are requested to include the following in the primary format of their articles:
- Full Title with subtitle, if any.
- An abstract of the article of about 100-150 words.
- Heading, sub-headings, illustrations should be well accommodated within the main body of the article.
- 5000, inclusive of notes and references.
- Please use Endnotes and not Footnotes. Referencing must follow APA style.
- Word-limit: 1500-2000 words
- Format: APA
The journal is published in the English language and we accept both UK and US spellings. Authors should refrain themselves from using racist and sexist terms.
We encourage the authors to incorporate visual images like diagram, maps and pictures in their writings in innovative ways so that the reader get some sort of multimedia experience. All kinds of visual images should be treated as ‘Figures’, and if possible, authors are requested to present the figures in hyperlinked state.
Authors should note that they should get, before submission, the permission from the concerned person or authority for reproducing the visual images. We will not remain responsible for any kind of copyright violation on the part of the authors.
Important Announcement for Authors
The publisher of the Journal has become a Member of Crossref. We will assign DOI and other services. For smooth implementation authors are requested to register with ORCID (www.orcid.org) and include their ORCID ID at the time of submission. More about CrossRef
Peer Review Process:
We follow a strict double-blind reviewing of the submitted works. We promise to conceal always the identity of both the reviewers and the author from both parties. Primarily the submitted articles will be considered by the editors for the confirmation of the standard and the scope of the journal. If any submitted article fails to fulfil primary standard, the same will be rejected and the author will be communicated the decision promptly. If the editors are satisfied, they will select two or more reviewers for detailed consideration of the articles. Receipt of works is acknowledged as soon as possible (within 3 days). If you do not get any reply, resend the mail . Decision on a submitted article along with reviewers’ comments will be communicated to the author within 1 month. The editors may advise the author to revise the article for publication.
Plagiarism Policy and Article Removal Policy
We hate plagiarism. In case any article is found to be plagiarised before publication, we will blacklist the author. Even after publication if any article is found to be plagiarised or reported by anybody to be plagiarised, we will REMOVE the article with a notice for the misdeed of the author.