Authors are requested to read the following “Terms and Conditions” very carefully. If authors submit anything for publication, it will be taken for granted that they have read the “Terms and Conditions” and agreed to the same:
- While submitting any piece of writing or illustration with us for publication, the authors understand that the same has not been sent or is not being considered for publication elsewhere.
- The authors give the Publisher (Aesthetics Media Services) exclusive, all-language-use copyright to publish, reproduce, distribute and grant reprinting permission to any other publishing agency or company to publish/distribute the articles, diagrams, maps and images online and in hard paper formats, wireless and all electronic digital formats and media like CD/DVD/Blue-ray disc and all other formats and media to be invented in future and for any number of copies at any time.
- Authors are responsible for getting the permission from the Copyright Holders for the reproduction of articles, long quotations, diagrams, maps and images in the articles, essays, illustration that they submit for publication in the journal.
- In case of copyright violation or/and plagiarism solely the author/s will remain responsible and the Editorial Board members and the Publisher cannot be held responsible and made a party for such cases.
- The authors should understand that they will NOT be paid for their writings/works. They should consider this as a free service to the open access knowledge community.
- Sharing: Contributors can share links, abstracts anywhere on any format. They can share the final published papers via email on non-commercial basis.
- Self-archiving: Authors who want preserve a copy of their article in published form in their institutional depository or any depository should note that the institution needs to be a collaborating institution or its staff will have to seek written permission from Aesthetics Media Services for archival.
- Authors and contributors should understand that Aesthetics Media Services reserves the right to change/modify the terms and conditions of the journal at any time.